Tuesday, December 7, 2010

19/30 Different Shoes

Today, I'm debuting a new pair of 30-for-30 shoes. They aren't exactly new shoes, but my gold flats have been chewed by a cat, so I decided I could pick out a replacement pair.

I went with these fun five-buckle booties that I got shortly before the 30-for-30 started. I figured they are perfect because they haven't been featured on the blog before and since I got them shortly before the challenge, they have hardly been worn. I really like them, but I think I like them better under a pair of skinny jeans. I wore them like that right after I got them. I think that will have to be my next 30-for-30 use for them.

For the rest, I went with my new go-to LBD, purple cascading cardi, grey tights and topped it all off with a my purple paisley scarf for added warmth. It's getting cold here.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the new shoes!! And they do like they would be perfect with skinny jeans too! Sorry to hear about the flats getting chewed up! (But hey, that means you get replace them, right? ;) Okay, I'm horrible!) Anyway, great outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete