Wednesday, December 1, 2010

18/30

I should have taken my pictures outside today to show you the snow we got this morning.



Yes, my hair is still wet in these pictures.

Red sweater, last seen here, with pretty much the same outfit. Just a different dress.

Black tank dress that has become my new favorite item, last seen here.

Grey tights, I've worn these a few times now, and I really do love them. I'm going to get another pair at Target tomorrow. A purple of some sort, I think. Black studded boots and a crystal bauble necklace.

Just throwing in this picture because I thought it was funny that they auto take caught me adjusting my glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! And I love your outtake shot too! Hehe, that's okay about the snow... the weather here is making me hide indoors and the thought of getting in snow makes me that much colder! (Of course, I'm sure I'll change my tune when we get snow and then OF COURSE I'll have to get an outfit picture in the snow, and then I'll freeze and remember why I just want to hide inside!) :)

    ReplyDelete