Wednesday, December 8, 2010

20/30 The Home Stretch

We are in the home stretch of the 30-for-30 challenge. I must say that I'm kind of ready for it to be over. While I have really enjoyed mixing and matching such a small cross-section of my wardrobe, I'm ready to wear the rest of my clothes. It's nice to know that I could survive on just 30 items if I needed to, and I have really learned how to truly mix up some of my more classic pieces, but I really miss some of my other stuff.


No make up yet for this picture. I really need to start taking my picture after I put on my make up! It is COLD here. 27 degrees today, cold. I really wanted to wear my recently added booties, but it was just too cold for that. So I'm wearing my cozy and warm black studded boots, black maxi dress, lace cardi and topped it off with my long self-made necklace.
This kept me nice and warm all day, although, these boots lose their luster when hidden under a long dress. A healed boot would be much better.
Hey all you 30-for-30 remixers, how are you feeling about the challenge so far? Are you ready to get into the rest of your closet or has the challenge inspired you to clean out?

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, but oh my gosh... that's crazy cold! Forget layering, just stay inside!! And you've done so awesome the challenge! Good luck with the home stretch and stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    My name is Ashley and I'm the author behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started a new fashion series widely known as the 30 for 30 challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out!!

    Your fellow Rosebud,

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete