Friday, October 15, 2010

Red, Red, Sweater

I love the color red and all variations of it. I was told at a young age that the color suits me well, so I've always gravitated toward it. Today, I'm featuring my Victoria's Secret Multi-Way Sweater. It's on their home page today. It was a birthday gift from my hubs last year.

I truly love it. It's part cashmere and oh-so-soft. You can style it five or six different ways, and sometimes I do, but most often I like to wear it open and flowy like this. I styled it simply today with an American Eagle Boyfriend tank, black skinnies, gunmetal patent booties and a self-made necklace.

Here is a tight shot of the necklace. Chain is from Michael's, the wing bead is the same as my self-made earring from the other day, but a larger version and the little blue bead is one from my glass-bead-making days. If you click the picture, it will come up larger and you can see more detail.

Unrelated, I'm a little unsure of what is up with my camera. It's not that old at all, maybe six months, but I just feel like I'm having a hard time getting clear pictures. I'm using a tripod, so it's not like the camera is moving. Oh well, more practice, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! And that homemade necklace is really cool!! Very sorry to hear about your camera troubles, I'm having my own right now too! Oh, and I wanted to say thank you so much for your comment the other day, and I appreciate that other people also believe that people should be able to wear what they like! I hope you have a good weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one birthday gift I would love to get! VS can be very great when it comes to producing versatile pieces like that! And I'm very much pleased with your creation!
    Luc Jenson
    70's Clothing

    ReplyDelete