Thursday, July 15, 2010

$10 Shopping Challenge

A couple of the fashion bloggers that I read are doing this really fun $10 weekly shopping challenge. I saw that and thought it was something I needed to participate in for sure, because I have a bit of a shopping habit, to say the least, and holding myself to $10 a week would be a blessing for my budget. Here Bombshell Beauty talks about what she picked up this week. And Tina over at T Minus T Plus chats about her amazing deals from the week before.

This week I snagged this fun screen printed tank at Pac Sun for $5.
The print is a city scape with a woman in front.























I also thrifted this cute jersey knit sweater for $4! I love the detail on the back and it also looks really cute with the points tied in front.

2 comments:

  1. You bought two really fabulous things for less than $10! Way to go! I went over by $2 last week and then really blew it this past week by going over oh about $210! I couldn't resist a pair of Botkier Sandals and a few other things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those sandals on facebook. They are amazing! I love the shape of them.

    ReplyDelete