Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where to begin?

<------Let me begin by telling you that I have an unapologetic love of giant shades. Whether they are in or out of style, I always wear them.

I love all things clothing, accessories and being stylish. I've become completely inspired by the new trend of style blogging. Some of my favs include Fab Finds Under 50, Curvy Girl Chic, Bombshell Beauty, ...love Maegan and so many more. I figured, why not, I'm sure people need one more blog to read, so why not mine?

The beauty of style blogging is that we are all so unique, that it makes each blog a little different with the ability to offer something new. I hope that my blog shows my future readers a little bit of my personality, my style--er mix of styles--I refuse to subscribe to just one and provides inspiration to try something new. I plan to chronicle semi-daily outfits, accessories, cosmetics and more.

For now, I'll leave you with a recent history of some of my style choices--the good and the bad.

2008-ish. I wanted a longer shot of this, but it wouldn't upload:(
Short hair, lots of blonde in there.
Very little make up, I was a busy girl at this time.
Loving my scarf, I really wish I could get the full shot to work.


Mid-2008. I really love this picture.
Not only because I loved my outfit that night,
but I think it's a really fun snap of me and the hubs.
Hair was the same cut as above, flipped out, still with the blonde lights.
Totally hot tank from
Charlotte Russe.
The back of this tank was to.die.for. I'll get a pic of it someday for here.
Just getting into layering multiple chain necklaces here.


2007. Vacation to Sonoma/SF.
Nothing special here, sort of boring non-stylish stage for me.
Fell into the summer trend of a long tank with a cropped cardi.
Cute, but nothing special.
Nice natural, soft brown hair.


This is all the way back to 2004 at the hubs college graduation.
Simple, flippy hair. Soft make up.
Just getting acquainted with the scarf and loving it.
Totally rocking the very trendy Pea Coat.


And finally, I can't believe I'm posting this!
My college graduation in early 2003.
Clearly, you can't see my outfit,
but you can see that I thought purple hair was a great style choice!
Truthfully, I LOVED it at the time and that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment