Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14/10 Outfit Post

First of all, Blackberry outfit photos will not suffice for future posts, but it's all I have, so we'll all have to deal with it for now.

Today I had a grown up meeting where I got to leave my home office and meet with a client. I was headed to a college campus, so the day called for a slightly more buttoned up look than I typically might go for.

Black and white plaid swing jacket from Steinmart*.
Blue cami from New York and Company.
Black pull-on pants from New York and Company.
Black and White plaid Anne Klein pumps that I scored on clearance for $10 from Elder Beerman!
And I topped off the look with my "Pebbles" necklace that I picked up at a boutique in Atlanta in March.









* I love Steinmart. If you have one in your area, you must go. It is a great place to find higher end, particularly work attire, at amazing prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment