Monday, November 22, 2010

10/30 & 11/30

Whoa, I really dropped off the face of the blogging Earth this week. Very busy. Sorry about that.

Without further delay, here is 10/30 and 11/30:

Day 10:

I had to leave the cat in the shot because I love the way he is looking at the camera like "What the hell is going on here."

This is my blue empire waist dress, red cardi and black studded boots. I think the only repeat item here are the boots! Yay me!
The only other thing I added are these flat grey tights. They are from Target. They have these little $5 rolled up tights in all sorts of colors now. At my Target they are in the sock/tight section. They go from XS to 2XL. I bought two pair, the flat grey and a green. I love them so far. Very comfortable and they don't make that awful whooshing sound if my legs rub together.
I wore the grey back-to-back days and I think I like them with my Day 11 outfit better.
Day11:
Here I'm wearing my basic black tank dress, which you have seen here and here. It's been super warm here lately, so I paired it again with my lace cardi. I knew I could get away without a coat and this would provide just enough warmth. I added the flat grey tights again, my burgundy patent pumps and these fab enameled earrings.










2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfits!! The tights are a really nice color! And those pumps are just fabulous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those enamel earrings and the lace cardigan. And the kitty!

    ReplyDelete