Monday, November 22, 2010

13/30 My New Wardrobe Workhorse

I think it's clear that I have discovered my newest wardrobe workhorse through this challenge.

Day 13:


I am yet again sporting my basic black tank dress. This is the fourth time I've worn it already! It's so basic that it is just the perfect template for creating just about any type of outfit. It's also so basic, that people don't seem to realize that it's the same dress.

Today I paired it with my grey leggings, purple point cardi and my berry slouch boots.

For accessories, I went with my pink-ish ribbon scarf that I have had for ages. It always garners compliments. After looking in the mirror, I felt it needed one final touch, so I grabbed my purple geode necklace.

Do you ever do that with an outfit, where you look at it and you just feel like it needs one more touch?

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in this outfit! That dress really is great too, you've done some really nice remixes with it! And that happens to me all the time, I'll put together an outfit, and realize I need something more! :)

    ReplyDelete