Monday, November 8, 2010

1 for 30

Okay, I'm ready. Got my camera working! So today I'll post my first 30 for 30 outfit and the pictures of my items. I'll apologize in advance that I'm still having a lighting issue with my camera. It seems that it doesn't know when it needs the flash. So some pics are super bright and then others are a little dark. Something is better than nothing though right? Uggg.

Day 1 for 30:
Purple cascading cardi, black leggings, black sparkle tank and tall black studded boots. I added the necklace for a pop. I need to get a tighter shot of this necklace because it's fabulous.

I hope I'm happy with my 30 items. And I hope that they mix well. I'm a little concerned that I selected too many shoes. I'm also concerned that I didn't choose enough casual items. We'll see how it goes!

30 for 30 Items:

Shoes/Boots: Six Pair. This was the hardest category for me. I have quite the shoe collection.

Three Cascading Cardis: Two long sleeve and one vest. I realized I made a mistake here. I need a long sleeved t-shirt for under the vest and I didn't select any. I think I'm going to swap this for a sweater dress. I hope that's not cheating.

Four More Cardis.

Four Layering Tanks.

Three Misc. One tunic, two blazers.

Two sports shirts. I nearly forgot to include my Bears and Red Wings garb! That would have been a problem.

Four bottoms. Two leggings and two jeans.

Below: Four Dresses.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the camera.You can use the windows programme you put your fotos in the computer to correct the brightness,then you don't need the flash that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your choices included fan gear... not something that even popped into my head when making my list!Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Urlacher jersey! When I told my husband I was doing this, the first thing he said was to not forget about football Sundays. Yeah, that would not have been good, especially since the Bears are lucking out with a decent season thus far :-)

    Looking forward to seeing how you remix all this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love the lace up the back boots. Those are so cute. I love your lace top too. Look at me I guess I'm all about the lace. Anyways, your choices are great!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items!! and nice cardi you are wearing today.. looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!!!
    cheers,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, and here I thought we could be friends till I saw the Bears jersey. :P I'm wearing my Packers jersey as I write this!!

    I love your cardigan. I think that's what I keep deluding myself into thinking my brown one is that I wore today. I need longer/swingier like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I love your selections too! And I totally understand about having trouble picking shoes!! I think that would be the hardest for me! Sorry you're having camera trouble! That's never any fun! Looks like you're off to a great start though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, Thanks for the photo tip!

    Alltumbledown, I nearly forgot my fan gear. I would have been very upset this coming Sunday and I probably would have just cheated!

    Kristin, That is so cute that your husband reminded you about your Bears gear. I love the Bears t-shirt that you have.

    Sarah, The lace top was from Target. Clearance! They still had tons of them at my local store. Don't buy online though, the clearance prices are better in store.

    Jodi, Thanks! I really love that cardi. It's so comfy, yet looks nice.

    Freeda, I don't know about this Packers fan thing.... LOL

    Matt, You are totally my bloggy-shoe-loving-BFF! The red pumps I wore a few posts ago were bought right after I commented on your red pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I like that: bloggy-shoe-loving-BFF! And that's a really great pair of red heels you bought too!! I would totally wear them! I'm glad you liked the costumes too! Our schedule's slowed down SOME but its still busier than I would like! :)

    ReplyDelete