Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 12 on the weekend

Ooops! Day 13 got published before Day 12. Sorry about that. Sometimes I schedule my posts to show up the next day and I accidently published day 13, instead of scheduling it.

I'm showing a weekend outfit for the first time! Oh, that's not true because I showed an outfit that featured my Bears gear. Okay, well my second weekend outfit, then. We had a little event to go to for my husband's work, so I got to dress up a tad. A lot of not-yet-seen items in today's post! Woo hoo!

Day 12:




This is my long black maxi dress. It's a fabulous tank dress that I got at Faith 21. I love how it can be dressed up or down. It's great with tall boots or pumps. I went with my burgundy pumps here.

For accessories, I added a crystal bauble necklace and my lightly woven shawl/scarf that I got in Egypt. It has tons of colors woven through it.














Because of all of the colors in the shawl, I decided to really go for it here and I wore my green target tights. I love how they worked out and how I could give a little peek-a-boo through the slit if I felt like it.

I'm not sure that everyone at the party felt the same way about my pop of green tights--I received some "Oh, interesting idea."--comments, but I loved how they looked, so that's all that really matters.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tights!! Fabulous outfit!! And I've definitely considered buying some Faith21 stuff recently, I'm curious if you have any thoughts on the line? :)

    ReplyDelete