Monday, November 29, 2010

Cheater

I must confess, I totally cheated on the 30-for-30 challenge. No, I didn't wear something outside of my 30 items, I shopped! Yes, I did it. I totally bought two pair of shoes today. But I couldn't help it, 6pm.com has Tsubo Shoes for up to 70% off. What's a girl to do? I mean, really, could I sound like more of an addict?

I got the green booties and the nude pumps. I'm most excited for the booties and I really did need a pair of nude pumps (again, total addict rationale). The boots that are in this set are an item I'm still lusting after. I want them SO bad, but they are not as deeply discounted as the two I already purchased. The booties and the pumps were both the full 70% off, but the boots are only 40% off and still slightly over the $100 mark. Oh, what's a girl to do?



*Note, when you mouse over these items they are not all giving the 6pm.com prices so Polyvore is showing them as much more expensive that what I paid today.

1 comment:

  1. What a great deal!! And those are all so cute! The nude pumps are my favorite I think! :)

    ReplyDelete