Monday, November 29, 2010

16/30


I incorporated another not-yet-seen 30-for-30 item. The lace, ruffled tank. I thought I had worn this already in the challenge, but I think I must have worn it before the challenge started.

I added my purple cascading cardi, studded skinny jeans and brown boots. I was going to go with black boots, but I decided that was too predictable. Plus my hubs commented the other day that I wear my black boots too often--whoops! I know it's bad when he notices something about my wardrobe.










The only accessory that I had time to add was this cute little bobby pin for my hair. It's a fabric covered button glued to a silver bobby pin. The fabric is pink and white and kind of flowery.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh!! Super cute! And the boots are just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete