Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 14 Going Green Again

I went for it again with my new green tights. Last seen here. I think I like the outcome. Again, it is unseasonably warm here in Michigan, 65 degrees the day I wore this. I took my coat with me, but didn't really need it.


Day 14: Almost halfway.


Blue empire waist dress, last seen here. I think I did a better job with it today. Still very simple, but the pop of the green tights adds so much and I think the dress works better with the brown boots over the black boots.


For a final touch I added my brown scarf and I pinned it all in place with a little hat pin that I have that belonged to my grandma. It's a little star with a tiny blue stone in the center.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara you look great in your colored tights and the tiny star!I 'm looking forward to reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green tights, and the way you picked up the brown of the boots in the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit!! The star pin is just awesome too, and how wonderful that it has a history! :)

    ReplyDelete