Monday, November 15, 2010

Double Duty, 6/30 and 7/30

I decided to skip Saturday because I didn't go anywhere all day. So here is Sunday and Monday.

6/30:

Football Sunday. My trusty Urlacher jersey, black skinny jeans and brown lace up boots. I accessorized with my Bears beanie (It was cold here!) and an orange AE boyfriend tank for under the jersey. I hope that's not cheating. I forgot to pick a layering tank for under my jersey and it would not be socially acceptable for me to go out with nothing under it!













7/30:
Today I spent the morning running errands, I even picked up a few holiday gifts! Bonus. I needed something warm, cozy and comfortable for a lot of walking.


I went with my taupe layering tank (the one with the pink stripes on the shoulders), my pink crocheted sweater, black skinnies (yesI wore them two days in a row, scandelous!) and my brown lace up boots. I accessorized with my brown pashmina scarf.


I got this sweater ages ago at Steinmart. It was a total steal. It's one of those items that can't be put in the drier though and my husband put it in there one day. I had to really work on it to get it stretched back out. Ever since it's been a little shorter than it was, but I think with a long tank, it still works. Thoughts?


I also noticed that I mixed black and brown two days in a row. My younger sister things this is a fashion no-no, but I disagree. I think black and brown mix just fine. How do you feel about that?

1 comment:

  1. I love these outfits! Super cute! And I TOTALLY think black and brown work great together! The sweater totally works being short too! I thought it was supposed to be that way looking at the picture actually! Oh, and the flowers on my dress today are white and blue, with little bits of orange! Although I totally agree about the shoes... and I totally need a pair of both blue and gray suede pumps too!! :)

    ReplyDelete