Wednesday, November 17, 2010

9/30

Yesterday I talked about how I wished I had worn my grey leggings with my black tank dress. So today, I fulfilled that wish by pairing my grey leggings with a different black dress.

9/30:

If you remember, I mentioned a while back that I needed to swap my turquoise vest for something different. I decided to swap it for this black kimono dress. Previously seen here. It's a good mixing piece because it's so neutral.

My mix today was a bit lazy. I wanted to be comfortable. Black kimono dress, grey leggings and berry slouch boots. I added my grey and purple scarf necklace for a bit of pizazz.

9 days in and I'm already finding myself longing to wear items from the rest of my closet. Especially my shoes. Maybe that's why I decided to pick my item to swap for the vest today. I wanted something different.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous outfit! The kimono dress is really cute!! I love all these neutrals too! And I totally understand about the shoes, I think that would be the hardest thing for me to cope with on a challenge like this! Great job on the remixing! :)

    ReplyDelete