Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/10 Daily Wear

I really love my outfit today. I find that it is so important to feel comfortable and stylish. It makes me feel more confident and just makes me have a great day. Today is one of those days.


I have a thing for layering. No matter what season or the temperature outside, I love to layer. I had a lot of fun this summer with light weight vests and tanks. But it's getting cooler outside, about 65 today, so I needed to make the outfit a little warmer.


Pay no attention to hair and make up, I've gone au natural today in those departments.



I've gone with a nice basic black three-quarter length sleeve tee, this fab blue/teal point vest, grey straight/skinny jeans and my highlighter yellow flats.


I love this vest, I think the cut is very flattering for my body type and I like the straight, almost skinny cut of the jeans to off set the volume of the vest. The shoes are meant to be a pop of something bright. The rest of the outfit is edging on very neutral.


For jewelry, I kept it simple with some silver bangles from Alex and Ani and a layered chain necklace that I got ages ago at Charlotte Russe. The shoes are from Charlotte Russe, too


My cat, Vinnie, is making an appearance in the door.





Here is the gorgeous back of the vest. A pretty floral detail and kind of a surprise. It's much like the vest I posted a few months ago on Be Styled that my mom got for my little sister.


Oh, and enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Lulu's over at Bon Bon Rose Girls.

2 comments: