Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Review of Leslie Studded Wedge Boot (Wide Width)

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

Studded details add wow factor to these tall wedge boots.

  • Man made materials. Side zip closure. Stud trim. Wedge heel. Imported.
  • Cloudwalkers by Avenue. ...


Fabulous Boot

By SaraS from Detroit, MI on 10/27/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels too narrow

Pros: Versatile, Great with Jeans, Comfortable, Stylish, Durable

Best Uses: Work, Wet Weather, Travel, Casual Wear, Date Night, School

Describe Yourself: Style Driven

I love this boot. It's very stylish and can be dressed up or down, which is always nice. I've worn it somewhat dressy with a dress and tights and casual with leggings and a tunic. I checked feels too narrow, but for me, that is a good thing. The great thing with this boot is that it fits my calf in the shalf without being too big and isn't too wide on my foot. Regular tall boots are often too tight in the shaft, but fit in the shoe and then plus sized tall boots are often too big in the shaft and too wide in the foot for me. So, if you are in between when it comes to tall boot, this boot will be perfect for you.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment