Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Review of Nora Sueded Scrunch Boot (Wide Width)

Originally submitted at Avenue.com


These suede like scrunch boots look perfect over skinny jeans or leggings for a chic and casual look.

  • Man made upper. Pull on. Scrunched shaft with foldover cuff. Studded tab details at back top shaft. Imported.
  • Cloudwalkers by Aven...


So-so

By SaraS from Detroit, MI on 10/20/2010

 

3out of 5

Sizing: Feels full size too big

Width: Feels too wide

Pros: Stylish, Comfortable

Cons: Poor Quality, Wear Out Quickly, Poor FIt

Best Uses: Going Out, Travel, Date Night, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Trendy, Stylish

Unfortunately, I had to return these boots because they just didn't fit me. I wear a 7.5 and usually, in the case of whole sizes, I go up to an 8. But this shoe was so big, I could have fit both my feet in one. They seemed like they would be super comfortable though. They are very stylish and were exactly what I was looking for. The quality was low, but so was the price so can't complain too much there. They would not have been good for snow or rain though, and that is important in a boot. I went to my local store and tried on the 7 and it was way too big too, so the shoe just runs big. I ended up getting the black studded boots at my local store. I'm very happy with them and they are true to size.

The only real issue I had here though was that I couldn't exchange at the store. I had to buy the black ones there and then send back these. I like to be able to exchange at the store. It's much more convenient and saves paying for shipping twice.

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that interesting. I posted my review of the grey boots on Avenue.com and they asked for my blog URL (along with some verification)and they posted the review directly to my blog. That's pretty cool, actually.*

    *Avenue.com didn't compensate me to say how cool that is. I just think it's cool:)

    ReplyDelete