Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scarf Weather

It's nice and chilly today. Sweaters, boots and scarves! Could a girl be happier?

I finally pulled out my more fall/winter items out of my upstairs closet and one of those items was this long gold sweater. I've had it for a couple years, it's from Macy's. I really love it. Only draw back is that I wish the zipper was a double zipper so that I could bring it together just at my waist.

The tank is from Target, clearance for $4. Leggings from NY&Co. Not sure I love the color based on how it's photographing here. Boots are from Avenue. Current. Love them.

For going outside, I added this fabulous long wrap/scarf. It's a beautiful floral print and it's oh-so-warm. Here's a tight shot of the boots, too.






4 comments:

  1. I ordered those same boots in black earlier this week - can't wait to get them! They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kimberly! I can't wait to see how you style the black. I really love these boots. The tie detail on the back really makes them special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love those boots, especially the lacing on the back! I'm with you about double zippers, they are a nice feature to have! Did the leggings photograph a different color than they are? I have some items they do that: the look one color but photograph a different one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, Thanks! Yes, the leggings are a little more brown in person. Here I feel like they look a little taupe, almost grey. Could be my screen, I suppose, but the sweater, tank and boots all look true to color.

    ReplyDelete