Friday, October 1, 2010

I really want to make this blog work

I do. It probably doesn't seem like it since I haven't posted in I don't even know how long. Suffice it to say, I had some personal issues in August and basically stopped doing a lot of things, but I'm back at it now. Promise.
I need a floor length dress for a fancy shmancy event this month. I have one from an event a few years ago, but I don't really feel like it's in style anymore. It's pretty, but not stylish. I finally went over to David's Bridal to look through their clearance section. I got a nice, flattering dress for under $50, can't really beat that. I had a really hard time choosing between the one I got and another one. I chose the one I got because it was $20 less expensive and I wouldn't need a long-line bra with it.

I got the one pictured to the left here (the one with the detail shot). The store only had this green color in both of them. I'm still struggling. I really like the halter dress, but the $20 price difference and lack of need for an uncomfortable undergarment sold me on the other dress. Online they have the halter style in a beautiful sapphire blue and a lovely purple. Maybe I'll watch the price and see if it comes down over the next few weeks.
What do you think? Also, I'm thinking gold shoes and dangly gold earings for accessories. Thoughts on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment