Thursday, October 21, 2010

Berry Boots

I love this time of year. Warm enough to zip in-and-out of places without a coat, yet cool enough to pull out all of my boots! These are one of my favorite pair of boots. They are a fabulous berry colored suede and I got them for a steal at JCPenny.com. They still have them, too. They are super comfortable and the best part is they fit my curvaceous calves! They have a nice little elastic panel in the back, although I think these would fit with or without it. They are also versatile because they can be pull up to about 3/4 of the calf or scrunched down for a different look.

Berry Boots
Today I'm wearing them with my Target black kimono dress, an American Eagle boyfriend tank peaking out and grey leggings.
Sorry for using Polyvore instead of pictures, but my camera is still on the fritz and I haven't bucked up the cash for a new one yet.

1 comment:

  1. I think I read a blog once that said, "When the shoe fits, celebrate." Sounds like a super cute pair of boots, and that outfit sounds great!! Bummer about your camera, I certainly know how frustrating that can be! Good luck with your camera and I hope you're having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete