Friday, October 8, 2010

The Boots Have Arrived

Let's talk about them. I'm unsure of them. This makes me SO sad because I've been waiting for them with baited breath for nine days--NINE DAYS! They are too big in the foot. That's the biggest issue I have. They only came in whole sizes. I wear a 7 1/2, so I usually bump up to 8 in that case, but I should have bumped down to 7 this time. Plus they are not the best quality. Granted, for $37, I wasn't expecting much, but they do fall below my quality expectation. Definitely not suitable for snow/rain. My local story has a 7 on hold for me. I guess I'll run over and see if it fits better and if that helps my decision. Bonus, you got both cats today.

You can see it in my face that I'm just not sure if I want to keep them.
Pros:
Comfortable
Stylish
Color is what I wanted
Fits through the calf
Cons:
Too big in the foot
Poor quality
Not suitable for snow/rain














I feel like they look better in pictures than they do in person. You can fold down the top flap, although I don't love that look. A little too Robin Hood for me. And then a picture of the back detailing.

For fun, a snap of my cool earrings. They were a gift from my mother-in-law for my birthday last year. She always gets me a cool pair of earrings.

1 comment:

  1. The boots are cute! But yeah, I've had to learn that for me, if the shoe doesn't fit, it doesn't matter how cute it is. That doesn't make it any fun of course. The earrings are definitely cool though! I hope you have a great weekend and better luck with the 7's! :)

    ReplyDelete