Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Love List

Fall is most definitely my favorite time of year. The seasonal change is perfect for changing up the wardrobe a bit and the weather is perfect for layering, but still warm enough to go sans coat, so the outfit is always front and center. It's also the beginning of boot season here in Michigan, and I do love a fab boot.

Here's a list of things that I'm lusting after this fall, items I've purchased for fall and more.
Wants:


I don't know what it is about these earrings from Etsy, but they scream fall to me. Maybe it's just the earthiness and fall-like colors of them.








Totally lusting after this tipped cardigan from Old Navy. It's got the perfect pop of color combined with a cozy and casual cut. Perfect with jeans and a cami.



Got:
I just ordered these beautiful grey boots from Avenue. They are a steal at just $37. They also come in brown and black. Look for a post later this week about how I plan to style them.

Flat boots are so great for fall because you walk in them all day with no pain and still be as stylish as ever. Don't get me wrong, I love a heal, but flat boots are great for every day wear.




Fav Fall Style:

The chunky sweater, leggings and boots. It doesn't get more fall than this for me. It's a simple outfit that is comfortable and still has enough style that I don't feel frumpy. This sweater is from Macy's, I got it last season and I really wish I had gotten two. It's so warm and cozy, plus it has pockets, always a plus. Leggings are basic leggings from NY & Co. And boots are last season as well, from DSW.com.



1 comment:

  1. Those are great pieces you've got picked for fall, and those are nice boots! That's a cute and warm fall outfit too! Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog today too! :)

    ReplyDelete